Posted until July 31, 2019
Position For Hire: Assembly Line Worker, Electric Heating Systems
Location: Petitcodiac, New Brunswick
About the Company
Maritime Geothermal Ltd. is a heat pump manufacturing company based in New Brunswick, Canada. We distribute our product throughout North America and Europe and our goal is to provide the public with the best possible geothermal heat pumps in the industry.
Maritime Geothermal Ltd. operates from our 30,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Petitcodiac, New Brunswick. Our lean team of talented professionals takes pride in their work and strives to provide top of the line service in all aspects of the business.
- Job Description: Assembling geothermal heat pumps including insulating and wiring
- Salary: $17.00/hour, dental and health insurance after three months
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time, 42.5 hours/week
- Employment Conditions: Weekdays, Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 17:00
- Languages: English or French
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience is an asset
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, kneeling.
- Personal Suitability: Team player, flexibility, reliability, organized, excellent oral communication
- Additional Skills: Collect, record, summarize inspection results, read blueprints, electrical schematics
- Area of Work Experience: Bench, assembly line, subassemblies, finished electrical products, electrical control equipment
- Equipment and Machinery Experience: Testing, hand tools, power tools
- Specific Skills: Assemble prefabricated parts, assemble small and large household electrical appliances, check products for visual defects and fault electrical and mechanical connections, operate automatic or other testing equipment to ensure product quality, perform minor repairs to items rejected from production line
- Work Setting: Industrial facility, manufacturing plant, warehouse
- Weight Handling: Up to 20 lbs
Please apply with resume and cover letter detailing relevant work experience either in-person at the manufacturing plant or to the email listed below.
170 Plantation Road
Petitcodiac, New Brunswick
To apply please contact Glenn Kaye at [email protected]