The Nordic heat pump hot water heater (WD Series) is a geothermal heat pump that heats domestic hot water from your home’s existing water well. This heat pump will provide 100% of a home’s domestic hot water heating needs, cutting water heating costs by up to 75%.
The WD Series is meant for use as the sole domestic hot water heating source and can produce hot water at temperatures up to 140°F (60°C).
|Distribution Type||Domestic hot water|
|Heat Source||Water well|
|COP||Up to 4.0|
Features and Available Options
- Coaxial heat exchanger offered in copper/steel or optional CuNi inner tubing.
- Built in bronze head DHW circulator.
- Water temperature sampling provided by a duty cycle timer, no external temperature probe is required.
- Built in digital aquastat.
- Shallow form factor, so can be wall mounted to save mechanical room space.