Our pool conditioner series (PC Series) heat pump is an indoor pool water and pool room air conditioner, which means it’s basically a high-efficiency heat recovery heat pump. This heat pump works by cooling and dehumidifying the pool room air and then rejecting the heat back into the airstream, into the pool, or to an accessory external outdoor condenser unit.
Nordic® Indoor Pool Conditioner
The PC Series heat pump is typically used in homes with indoor swimming pools. Usually, there is already a geothermal heat pump installed in the home, and the PC Series compliments this installation.
Our pool conditioner is uniquely designed for an indoor pool environment. It has coated air coils and a titanium exchanger. An electrically commutated (ECM) fan with several speed options is also standard. The motor has a soft start function for improved efficiency and reduced wear. This heat pump uses R410a refrigerant, which is an environmentally friendly refrigerant.
Quick Facts About Our Indoor Pool Conditioner
|Distribution Type||Forced air, other|
|Capabilities||Dehumidification, pool water heating, air re-heating, cooling|
|Size||3 to 6.5 nominal tons|
Indoor Pool Conditioner Available Options and Features
- Optional outdoor condenser available to enable air conditioning when the pool is up to temperature.
- Single stage Copeland Ultratech® scroll compressor.
- Hard start kit is standard on all units.
- 5 to 20 kW electric duct heaters available as accessories.
- Digital readout of refrigerant pressures and water temperatures.
- Filter dryer and sight glass are standard on all units.
- 2” PVC water lines for full pass-through of pool circulator water.
- Air coils are coated for protection from the chlorinated air.
- Air thermostat and wire included.
Indoor Pool Conditioner Specifications
|002299SPC-03 - PC-45-P-~S-T-KDER~ (GEN2)|
|002300SPC-03 - PC-55-P-~S-T-KDER~ (GEN2)|
|002301SPC-03 - PC-65-P-~S-T-KDER~ (GEN2)|
|002302SPC-03 - PC-75-P-~S-T-KDER~ (GEN2)|
|002303SPC-03 - PC-80-P-~S-T-KDER~ (GEN2)|