Our pool conditioner series (PC Series) heat pump is an indoor pool heat pump, which means it’s basically a high-efficiency heat recovery heat pump. This heat pump works by cooling and dehumidifying the pool area and then rejecting the heat back into the airstream, into the pool, or to an additional external outdoor condenser unit.
Nordic® Indoor Pool Conditioner
The PC Series heat pump is typically used in homes with large indoor swimming pools. Usually, there is already a geothermal heat pump installed in the home, and the PC Series compliments this installation.
Our pool conditioner is uniquely designed for an indoor pool environment. It has coated air coils and a titanium exchanger. An electrically commutated (ECM) fan with several speed options is also standard. The motor has a soft start function for improved efficiency and reduced wear. This heat pump uses R410a refrigerant, which is an environmentally friendly refrigerant.
Quick Facts About Our Indoor Pool Conditioner
|Distribution Type||Forced air, other|
|Size||3 to 6.5 nominal tons|
Indoor Pool Conditioner Available Options and Features
- Single stage Copeland Ultratech® scroll compressor.
- Hard start kit is standard on all units.
- 15 or 20Kw electric back up heat available.
- Refrigerant pressure gauges are mounted on the front panel of the unit.
- Filter dryer and sight glass are standard on all units.
- 2” PVC water lines for full pass through of pool circulator water.
- Air coils are coated with acrylic plastic for protection from chlorinated air.
- Humidistat is included with the unit.