The Nordic heat pump hot water heater (WD Series) is a geothermal heat pump that heats domestic hot water using heat extracted from your existing water well or closed ground loop. This heat pump will provide 100% of a home’s domestic hot water heating needs, cutting water heating costs by up to 75%.
The WD Series is meant for use as the sole domestic hot water heating source and can produce hot water at temperatures in excess of the plumbing code requirement of 140°F (60°C).
|Domestic Hot Water
|2.18 to 7.63
Features and Available Options
- Coaxial heat exchanger offered in copper/steel inner tubing.
- Built in stainless steel head DHW circulator.
- Water temperature sampling provided by a duty cycle timer, no external temperature probe is required.
- Built in digital aquastat.
- Shallow form factor, so can be wall mounted to save mechanical room space.