Our pool conditioner is an indoor pool room dehumidifier/air conditioner and pool water heater, which means it’s basically a high-efficiency heat recovery heat pump. This heat pump works by cooling and dehumidifying the pool room air and then rejecting the heat back into the airstream, into the pool, or to an accessory external outdoor condenser unit. This is an energy-efficient alternative to the traditional method of controlling pool room humidity: exhausting pool room air to the outdoors and bringing in new air which must be re-heated or re-cooled.
Nordic® PC Series
The PC Series pool conditioner is typically used in homes with indoor swimming pools. Sometimes there is already a geothermal heat pump installed in the home, and the PC Series compliments this installation.
Our pool conditioner is uniquely designed for an indoor pool environment with coated air coils and a titanium exchanger. An electrically commutated (ECM) fan with several speed options is also standard. The motor has a soft start function for improved efficiency and reduced wear.
Quick Facts About Our Indoor Pool Conditioner
|Forced Air, Other
|Dehumidification, Pool Water Heating, Air Re-Heating and Cooling
|3 to 6.5 nominal tons
Indoor Pool Conditioner Available Options and Features
- Optional outdoor condenser available to enable air conditioning when the pool is up to temperature.
- Single stage Copeland scroll compressor.
- Hard start kit is standard on all units.
- 5 to 20 kW electric duct heaters available as accessories.
- Digital readout of refrigerant pressures and water temperatures.
- Filter dryer and sight glass are standard on all units.
- 2” PVC water lines for full pass-through of pool circulator water.
- Air coils are coated for protection from the chlorinated air.
- Air thermostat and wire included.
Indoor Pool Conditioner Specifications
|002299SPC-03 - PC-45-P-~S-T-KDER~ (GEN2)
|002300SPC-03 - PC-55-P-~S-T-KDER~ (GEN2)
|002301SPC-03 - PC-65-P-~S-T-KDER~ (GEN2)
|002302SPC-03 - PC-75-P-~S-T-KDER~ (GEN2)
|002303SPC-03 - PC-80-P-~S-T-KDER~ (GEN2)