This is our geothermal water to water or liquid-to-water heat pump. It is a residential heat pump that is ideally suited for heating large quantities of hot water, such as for in-floor heating or swimming pool heating.
Nordic® W Series Residential
This heat pump works on open water wells or ground loops. This heat pump is also fully reversible, meaning it can also provide chilled water and domestic hot water. The W Series Residential is available in sizes from 0.75 to 6 nominal tons. As of September 2021, it will include our gen2 control system as standard.
Quick Facts About Our Residential Water to Water Heat Pump
|Distribution Type||Radiant in-floor heat|
|Capabilities||Heating, cooling, and domestic hot water|
|Loop Type||Open or closed loop|
|Size||2 to 6 nominal tons|
|Configuration||Stand alone or with air handler|
|Certifications||AHRI, CSA, ENERGY STAR|
Features and Available Options
- Bronze heat domestic hot water circulator pump
- Cabinet has powder coated finish inside and out.
- Cabinet is insulated with 1” acoustic insulation.
- Four removable access panels for easy servicing.
- A hard start kit is standard on all single-phase models.
- High-efficiency Turbotec® coaxial heat exchangers with copper or Cupro Nickel available on request.