Most or all water-to-water heat pumps on the market start at 2 tons in nominal size, making them too large for single zone, decentralized, or passive home applications. These small W Series units are 1-1.5 tons in capacity, making these units ideal for such applications.
This W Series works on open water wells or ground loops. It is also fully reversible, meaning it can also provide radiant in-floor heating and chilled water cooling.
The outdoor loop hydronic heat exchanger is a heavy duty coaxial copper/steel.
|Heating and Cooling
|Open or Closed Loop
|1 - 1.5 Nominal Tons
|Stand Alone or with Hydronic Air Handler
|Up to 3.8
Features and Available Options
- Compact 32″ x 10″ footprint.
- Available option of a Cu/Ni heat exchanger for corrosion protection.
- Cabinet is insulated with 1” acoustic insulation.
- Cabinet has powder coated finish inside and out.
- Slim style that can be wall mounted.
Small W Series Residential Specifications
|002407SPC-02 - W-12-HAC Single-Stage R410a 230-1-60
|002408SPC-02 - W-15-HAC Single-Stage R410a 230-1-60
|002409SPC-02 - W-18-HAC Single-Stage R410a 230-1-60